The North Colorado Health Alliance, through our partner organizations, improves the health of the communities we serve by:
- Integrating the four main domains (physical, dental, behavioral, and social) of personal health.
- Collecting and analyzing data about the processes of care and health outcomes of the populations served by our member organizations and using this data in planning new, expanded, improved or realigned services.
- Improving the quality of care delivered by our member organizations through the use of automated point of care clinical guidelines, the application of best practices in the management of chronic diseases, the promotion of preventive care, and the monitoring of health status and outcomes.
- Achieving economies of scale to assist our member organizations in implementing, sustaining, expanding or upgrading these practice automation tools and processes.
- Developing sustainable funding sources to support health care services and working with patients and providers to control the cost of health care.
- Maintaining a current inventory of community health assets.
- Periodically conducting community health needs assessments to guide system improvements and expansion.
- Stimulating innovation and integration while serving as an incubator of best practices.